Breaking News

Olayinka Ojo Is Backsliding, see what he said in his new poem.

Nothing bad with the f word on the pulpit
Let's be real, why fake it when you are suppose to f it
That's the language they understand, so don't be afraid to use it
They said I am an alien for using the f word,then leave me on this lonely road for I am a moving pulpit
That you are afraid to say it, use it or master it shouldn't make you stop it
So when you tell me to replace the f with another, I will simply tell you with vehemence 'f'ing it can only make it
I remember a pastor who said Demon's don't respond to English(i don't believe tho)
It's the same for baiting a hook with a food that doesn't suit the fish
So why shy a way from the language a 21st century demon will understand
Don't waist time telling them off with many words when You simply just f them off
My pulpit is my pulpit
I am a pastor over my pulpit
Anything against it
I will simply f it
Before you call on the intercessory unit
To start praying for a brother who is losing it
Just replace all the f's with faith
Thank you for reading and sharing it

Olayinka Ojo
Purpose driven poets

2 comments:

  1. Smiles....that almost got me though..nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles....that almost got me though..nice one

    ReplyDelete

AT 3GIST, WE LOVE COMMENTS!