Breaking News

The soothsayer and the boy. Episode 2


The boy watched as the insect progressively moved farther away from his desire to his doom.
Then, just when the insect got to the edge of the black circle, this chap steetched his hands, picked it up and quickly but carefully dropped it in the white circle.
The soothsayer in shock, never seen anyone intervenes in his own matter, watching all the while, asked the chap what he did and why he did what he did.
The boy smiled and simply replied by saying " I cannot sit and watch my destiny go down the gloom doom! While I can still do something about it and to change its course. My destiny is in my hands".
He got up and left.
Many of us are behaving like the flip side of this chap.
We leave too many things to chance.
We are laid back.
We Watch things messed up right under our nose and we do nothing to change the course of what we can help.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments

AT 3GIST, WE LOVE COMMENTS!