Breaking News

How Religion Destroyed My Relationship. story shared by an ACEONDO student. Episode two

My whole life depended so much on aminat like i could die if i don't see her in a day,  apologies i never told you, Aminat, as at when our love started was still hunting for admission, but hey trust your boy, i became the admission she was looking for , as i would always stay with her in her mother's shop like i was employed there,  her mum's  shop is not far away from my school. As a bold and ready for anything dude, i became a regular face her mum got very familiar with , because i could volunteer to run errands for her like whenever possible, i definitely have to be sincere with you, i was doing all this at the expense of my lectures ,tests and what ever was happening in class. lol can i still change this story title to TIMMY THE LOVER BOY? lol that was what i truly am. As much as i became part of the daily sight attention of Aminat's Mum, her Dad was someone i never dared confronted,one was how she has spoken about him and two was how he always looks, lol

one of those things that helped shoveled my pit of doom was the love her younger ones showed me, darm, they love Brother Timmy like Ramsey Noah, i could spare my last 200 that i have refused to use to pay for handouts, to buy them anything affordable or in affordable they need. The love they showed made me forget i also had younger ones that needed to be loved too, lol

Timmy is never found around friends anymore, who care? i was always with bae, we got so into each other, that i had it in my mind to be married already, to aminat, several times we would be in my house, playing , sincerely there was never S3S in the relationship, because Our pastor says its sinful, that aside , since i already had it in mind to marry her, why should i even think about that since it would be my forever gift.the best sinful thing we did was kissing ( hmmmm experiences toh gallant).

Being a student, i also travel alot and trust even before i call my mum to announce my safe trip, Aminat already knows, The simple trick i use to keep in touch with her was MTN bettertalk, afi talk better na, i go load 500, get 1000 bonus, use everything to call my one and only aminat, after exhausting i would borrow N500 from mtn, Then When i load again They remove their 500 and give me 1000 bonus, Mtn should have suspected a relationship between us and they made our own network super cool to talk .
 
Things started falling Apart like Chinua Achebe's story when she stopped picking my call, i would call like forever and she would pick like never, It was as if my heart was been punctured, she might eventually pick one out of the 200 calls dailed through, and ahhhhh timmy is back to life, but still she does not have a reason for not picking, even the "i am Sorry" is very reluctantly done and for me lover boy I will not count It as an offence because I don't want any trouble for her and she is good in saying sorry but this same attitude went on and on...
Things went from Bad to worse when her mum eventually knew we were dating, Ahhh what was she thinking? Just friends, lol friends with benefit ni, , if that is how all her friends turn sales boy in the shop, they works should never be left for me,  abi?

to be continued...
remember to comment , to encourage me to keep writing the ordeal i went through, Thanks to www.3gist.com for helping me push it out.

This post is exclusively licensed to www.3gist.com, to copy story, or posts on other social networks, please mail teamgist9@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. wow, please when will drop the episode 3

    ReplyDelete

AT 3GIST, WE LOVE COMMENTS!