Breaking News

#WifeNotCook: Read Sean Tizzle's Side of the Debate Wife-Not-Cook Debate

While several men are debating on “my wife must cook” versus “I don’t mind if she doesn’t cook”, Sean Tizzle has chosen his own side in the drama.

  

In a powwow with Punch, he disclosed his love to live his life to the best maximum which has given him a desired love for food.

Due to this need to quench his sometimes insatiable appetite, the young man in question decided to learn how to cook and right now he is extremely good at it.
As a matter of fact, he is so good at making a meal he has no business with “wife must cook” because no female can threaten, or in the Nigerian slang, “do shakara” for him because of food.
He said, “I can take care of myself in that area.”
Sean Tizzle added that he’s also a general homebody as he loves to clean.
Wish there were more men like Tizzle.
In his words: “I am somebody who tries to live my life the best way I can, and I’m a good cook as well, so no girl can threaten me with that because I can take care of myself in that area. I also like to clean. But I don’t have a favorite food; maybe that’s why I like food.”
Sean Tizzle doesn’t care if his wife cat cook


Meanwhile, why do men love women who can take care of themselves and doesn’t need them for anything, besides sex and maybe emotional connection but when it’s the men’s turn they have so many demands, “sex, chores, go to market, cook food, rub my back, iron my shirt, lay my bed, etc?”
One reason every man should know how to cook and do chores is to avoid dependency on a woman for a meal or getting things done. They say dependent people are annoying.
The saying of the way to a man’s heart – and pocket, is his belly, is ingrained in women’s mind, they know this and that’s why they barter with it. I cook for you, you make me happy – financially or sexually.
Wife not cook versus wife must cook is not and should never be an issue between partners who love and accept each other. Cooking or not cooking should never be a problem if you’re with someone you deeply care about.
If he’s fighting you just for not coking, check it, deep down there’s something wrong with your relationship.

Sean Tizzle can cook and clean, be like Sean Tizzle.

 

No comments

AT 3GIST, WE LOVE COMMENTS!