Breaking News

My Sophomore Year by KATIE SUCH (Episode 3)


(Episode 3)

I woke up to bright lights; I have no idea where I am.
“Where am I?” I asked hoping someone would hear me.
“You’re in the hospital, you fell down the steps.” Jake answered.
“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked.
“I was come to your house to apologize foe everything. I’m sorry and
then I walked in because I knew you were probably by yourself
because of your mom and everything I can tell your gaining weight, I
know your pregnant it’s obvious everyone knows. But I came over to
see how you were doing and I saw your body lip and I didn’t know
what to do so I called 911 and the sent and ambulance over here.
Aiden should be here soon I called him and I couldn’t get a hold of
your mom so you’ll have to call her later or something.”
“Well thank you Jake that really means a lot to me. I probably
should have been paying more attention I was pissed at Aiden for
something stupid. I shouldn’t have been home alone.” I hugged him
and I sat up. He kissed my forehead.
“No problem for my old love. I still have feelings for you Elissa, but
you’re having a baby with Aiden and I know we’ll never have another
chance together.”
“Never say Never Jake, who knows if Aiden will ever forgive me for
what I did today, I was terrible to him and if he doesn’t forgive me
maybe I’ll need someone around to help.”
“You know, I would be happy to help, even if you ever just need a
friend, I’ll be one, I know I’ve treated you like crap since the breakup
and I never should have.” He moved over and handed me my phone.
Aiden walked in the room and looked scared.
“My gosh Elissa are you alright?” He came over and hugged me
tight.
“Aiden can’t breathe.” I said breathlessly.
“Oh I’m sorry how is the baby?” He rubbed my belly.
“I don’t know. I just woke up with a massive migraine; I think I hit my
head.”
“You probably did. Oh by the way Jake thank you for getting her
here. I appreciate it.” he said and held out his hand for Jake to shake.
“It’s not a problem man: I couldn’t just leave her there.” Jake replied.
A knock came at the door.
“Come in,” I said and the doctor came in.
“Ok well Aiden you can stay since you’re the father but Jake you
need to leave you can come back in when I’m done here.”
“Nah, I have to go anyway, Elissa text me or call me sometime so we
can talk.” He said and walked out.
“Ok so the babies are fine no harm hurt them. You will be set to go
home in about twenty minutes I just have to get all the paper work
set and you will be ready to go.”
“Wait, babies?” Shock came over me.
“Yes you are having twins; I would have assumed you already knew.”
“Ummmm no, we were never told that we are having two.”
“Well I guess now you know.” He said and walked out of the room.
“Aiden we are having twins!” I screamed very shocked.
“I know baby and I am scared but I can’t wait.”
“But I’m going to get fatter than I thought.”
“You’ll still be amazing and beautiful.”
“Oh shut it, such a dork, no wonder why I love you.” I said and kissed
him, I texted Jake, Bree and my mom the news. After about twenty
minutes the doctor came back and said I could leave. Aiden and I
went back to my house and went to bed.
In the morning I woke up with a sore back I don’t even want to go to
school today. But I have to since I’m going to be out a lot when the
babies are born. “Aiden wake up, time to get ready for school it’s six
thirty.” I tapped his shoulder.
“I’m up babe I’m up, go ahead and shower and I’ll take one when
you are done.
“Okay, I’ll be ten minutes.”
“Okay love you.”
“Love you to babe.” I got up and showered. It felt relaxing to stand
under the hot shower. I took a quick shower though, since Aiden has
to get in too.
“Okay get your ass in the shower so I can change.” I said jokingly.
“Okay, okay, damn woman someone’s hormonal today.”
“Gee thanks babe, I’m sorry that I’m having your babies and you’re
the one getting pissed at me, I’m only kidding around with you and
you know that.”
“Yes I do know that, now get changed and we will go eat and go to
school.” He told me and went into the bathroom with his towels and
his clothes. I walked to my closet and decided on a blue shirt that
was a little baggy so it didn’t hug me too tight and a pair of black
sweats, because none of my skinny jeans fit anymore so I mostly
wear sweats or gym shorts. Hopefully I’ll be able to fit into most of
my clothes after I have the babies.
“Are you ready to go hun?” Aiden walked out of the bathroom and
walked behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and resting
his hands just under my belly.
“Yeah,” we walked downstairs. I grabbed a couple snacks for
throughout the day and a cereal bar for breakfast. Then we are off
to school.

“Come on Aiden! My appointment is in an hour! We still have to stop
and get some lunch!” I grabbed the keys for my mom and started her
car. I’m going to find out the sex of the babies today. Yes, I’m now
five months pregnant. Jake and I have been hanging out a lot lately
he’s a great friend.
“I’m coming baby don’t worry! I’m just finishing my eyeliner!”
“You’re such a girl sometimes!” I yelled at him.
“Yeah but you still love me.” He said as he came down the stairs.
“Well of course. I will never stop loving you either.” I kissed him
quickly and headed out to Aiden’s car. He got it for his sixteenth
birthday last year from his parents considering they are never
around. They bought him a Honda Odyssey; yes a van but only
because of the babies. My mom is going to get us a nice car for when
he and I want to go out or for when we are going to school or other
places where we can’t take the babies. I really want a black camaro.
But we will see what I get and as the kids get older we can have a
better car.
For lunch we stopped at Taco Bell. I was craving it so bad.
“Okay so your appointment is in forty minutes and it takes thirty to
get there so we will have time to check you in and all.”
“Yep, oh and you know what I could go for right now?” I told him, he
and I haven’t had any sexual contact since the night I told him to get
out and then I fell down the steps.
“What babe do we need to stop to get it? Because we don’t have time
we can always get it after.”
“No, I mean I could go for some sex, which is one thing that you
won’t give me. Even the doctor said last time that it’s completely
normal and it’s actually more pleasurable for the women because
they are more hormonal.” I really do want it. I haven’t done anything
in a few months.
“Well you are just going to have to wait until you have the kids
because there is no way we are having sex before those babies come
out.”
“Fine then, maybe I’ll just take Jake up on his offer then.” I joked,
Jake has offered but I would never.
“Fine, go ahead I don’t care. It’s not like he can get you even more
pregnant. Plus, I wouldn’t mind if you did, because that would stop
you from bugging me.” He said as if what I said didn’t affect him at
all.
“Wow I was only kidding. Do you really think I would want to go
have sex with someone else when I’m carrying your kids? I would
never and plus you know how much I love you and that I would
never do anything to hurt you. So if you are going to act like that
then fine. You don’t need to be in the room when I find out the sex. In
fact I don’t even want you in there.” I said he really pissed me off. He
didn’t answer when I said anything. So he must not want to fight it
at all.
The rest of the ride went by really slow. As soon as he parked I
hopped out. Longer car rides kill my back now. Which I hate but
what ever.
“Elissa stop, please,” I stopped and turned around out side of the
clinic door, “don’t do this. You have to let me in there to see the sex
of my babies. I love you and I only said what I said because it’s
irritating you bugging about sex all the time. I know you want it but
you have to know that relationships aren’t all based on sex you
know. I know I’ve wanted it too but with two babies in there and how
big your belly is getting it’ll just be weird and uncomfortable for the
both of us. No matter what the doctor says. I love you too much to
make you feel awkward. I can do anything to make you feel pleasure
but doesn’t mean we have to have sex. I mean what we did before we
had sex was just as good. I can always still do those things you just
have to ask. Or show me that that’s what you want.”
“Okay Aiden I get it I’m sorry. Now let’s go find out the sex of our
babies.”
We walked inside and I signed in. It only took about a minute and a
half before the nurse came in and brought us to the right room.
“Okay doctor will be in shortly,” she told us after taking my weight
and checking how big my belly is. We didn’t wait long, the doctor
walked in.
“Okay so you ready to see the sex of the kids?”
“Yeah doc. My guess is two girls.” Aiden said as he held my hand so I
could lay back on the table.
“Okay, Elissa do you have a guess? I’m thinking by the way your
belly is growing is that it’s two boys. You’re a little small for two
girls.”
“I don’t really have a guess and I don’t really care. I would like one
of each though, that would be nice.” I said not being picky because I
would love them no matter what sex they are.
“Okay well let’s get this show on the road then.” He put that jelly
stuff on my stomach and he rubbed the monitor across my stomach
looking for the babies, “Well mommy it looks like you are getting
your boy and girl.” As soon as he said that I smiled and looked at
Aiden. He had a shocked but happy face. I waited for the doctor to
print out pictures and wipe off my stomach.
“Thank you doc. When do we need to come back?”
“In two weeks.”
“Okay thanks. Aiden you ready to go home?” I asked he still looked
a little shocked.
“Yeah let’s go,” he grabbed my hand and we walked out to the car.
Before I got in Aiden wrapped me in a hug, “I love you Elissa and I
can’t believe we are going to get a girl and a boy.”
“I love you too Aiden and I’m really excited about having both.” I
hopped in and buckled up. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked
at it. It’s Jake.
Hey, so I know you had the doctors today but do you want to come
over?
Aiden can come too if he wants to but, I thought me and you could
hang out
Since summer is almost over and school starts in two weeks.
I replied back:
Yeah I would love to hang out. I’ll have Aiden drop my off. He’s going
to hang out with Nathan and Nicole anyway.
He messaged back almost right away:
Okay cool I’ll see you in a few then.
“Hey, since you are going to go hang out with Nicole and Nathan can
you please drop me off at Jakes? He just asked me to come over.”
“Yeah, he’s not to far from here we should be there in about five.”
We pulled up to Jakes house about five minutes later. I quickly kissed
Aiden and got out and went and knocked on the door.
“Hey,” He opened the door. I turned around and waved Aiden off.
“Hi Jake so what do you have planned?”
“I was thinking a movie?”
“Sure, what one?”
“Transformers two?”
“Yeah, I haven’t seen that one yet.”
“Okay, let’s go upstairs.” We walked upstairs to his room. There were
a bunch of pillows on his bed.
“Why so many pillows?” I walked over and grabbed one.
“So you can get comfy, don’t want your back to start hurting you or
anything.”
“Oh thanks for the thought.” I grabbed a couple and leaned them up
against the wall comfortably and then sat down. Jake put the movie
in, shut the lights off and sat next to me. I leaned against him a little
bit. He looked over at me and smiled.
“You know even with your baby belly you’re still amazingly
beautiful.” Jake smiled and moved a stray piece of hair from my
forehead.
“Thanks Jake you’re really sweet.” Without realizing what he was
doing he kissed me. It actually felt kind of nice. I kissed back. He
rubbed his tongue along my bottom lip. I slowly parted my mouth as
he slipped his tongue passed my lips. I felt him rub my stomach and
lay me back. He stopped kissing me and moved down to my neck.
Kissing down until she reached the hem of my shirt.
“Not the shirt. I feel fat.” He just nodded and slowly slid down my
shorts.
“You’re not fat.” He kissed me again. I slid my hands up his shirt and
pulled it off. Somehow he moved so we are now under the blanket.
He slid down my underwear and unbuttoned his pants and pulled
them down along with his boxers. He’s already hard. He kept kissing
me and gently entered me. I closed my eyes and moaned into his
mouth. I just felt him smile. All of a sudden his bedroom door flew
open.

“Wow, um sorry Jake I was just coming up to see if you were home.
Well your mom and I were going to see if you wanted to come out
for dinner with us but I see that you’re busy. Nice to see you again
Elissa, heard you were pregnant. Well bye I guess.” Jake’s dad
rambled and walked out.
“Wow, um please get off. Um I’m going to call Aiden for a ride home.
This should have never happened, I’m sorry I should have stopped it.”
I pushed him away and I grabbed my shorts and underwear.
“No, don’t go I’m sorry, I should have known better, I’m stupid. Please
just stay, we’ll go downstairs I’ll make you something to eat and we
can just talk please. Or I can take you home.”
“Just take me home please.” I finished putting my clothes back on.
“Fine, just please don’t be mad. I’ll even tell Aiden that this was my
entire fault. Anything, just please Elissa, I love you. Not like that, I
mean as in you’re my best friend and I don’t know what came over
me.”
“Jake let’s just go, I’ll forgive you as long as you promise that you
will never tell Aiden what happened. I mean well you just can’t tell
anyone what happened. It was a mistake it should have never
happened in the first place.”
“Ok… I promise no one will ever know. It’s not like we actually had
sex. I had it in you for like ten seconds. Plus, neither of us even
cumed.”
“Wow Jake just shut the hell up and take me home. You’re so
perverted.” I laughed, I know I should be sorry but I’m not. Aiden even
told me to, but whatever as long as he doesn’t find out we’ll be fine.
“Okay let’s go.”
Once we got to my house I walked in side with out saying a word to
Jake as I got out of his car. Thankfully Aiden isn’t even home yet, so I
walked up to my room and lay down. I closed my eyes and drifted
into a deep sleep.
I woke up to someone crawling in bed next to me.
“Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you up.”
“No it’s fine, but I have to tell you something. I’m so sorry; I didn’t
mean to do it.”
“I already know, Jake called me, he felt really bad about it. I forgive
you, but I don’t you hanging out with him alone anymore. Okay?”
“Okay, I love you Aiden and I’m really sorry. I just wish I could go
back in time and not do that. I mean if he wouldn’t have kissed me
nothing would have ever happened. I’m really sorry.”
“Elissa baby its fine alls I care about is that you’re okay and that our
babies are okay. It’s only nine thirty can we stay up for a little while
and talk. I know you have some names picked out. I want to hear
them,” He sat up and fixed the pillows on the bed so I could sit up
comfortably with him.
“Well since they are going to be twins I figured Akira Jacob for the
boy and Aiyanna Raine for a girl. But if you don’t like them then--”
He stopped me by kissing me.
“I love them, they are perfect. But I have a question for you. I was
going to wait but I can’t,” He stood up and pulled me out of the bed
so I am standing, “Elissa will you marry me?” He pulled a diamond
ring out of his pocket and got down on one knee.

I can’t sleep, it’s just not comfortable anymore. No matter how I
move it just hurts. So, instead of sleeping I lay awake and stare at
my beautiful engagement ring that Aiden gave me just 2 and a half
months ago. Yes I’m seven and a half months pregnant now. The
doctors said that they are surprised that I have gone in to labor at
all yet. Usually with twins they arrive early. But it's going to happen
soon I know it.
“Elissa why is the bed wet?” Aiden asked me. It is? I felt around and
sure enough he's right. I felt my sweats and realized it's my fault.
“Oh my god Aiden my water broke.” I got up off the bed and moved
to turn the light on. Sure enough my water broke.
“Shit I’ll go get your mom and let her know you get changed and I’ll
be right back. He rambled and started panicking. It's three in the
morning I don't think my mom is going to want to get up at this
time. And sure enough I was wrong. She was up and helped me get
to the car. The hospital wasn't too far away, so hopefully I make it in
time.
“Oh my god ow!” I screamed, I couldn't take the pain it hurt so bad.
My mom was driving as fast as she could without endangering us
and without getting stopped by a cop. I squeezed Aiden's hand as
hard as I could as the next contraction came. I screamed at the top
of my lungs and shut my eyes.
“Baby breathe please, it will help I promise.” Aiden was coaching me.
I tried breathing and it didn't help, I squeezed his hand hard every
time I got a contraction. It hurt like crazy. Within like five minutes we
were at the hospital. My mom got a nurse that helped me get to the
delivery room. The doctor came in as soon as she could and she said
that I was 7 centimeters dialated and that the babies would be
coming at any time now. Another contraction came and I was too
late to get the epidural. I just squeezed Aiden's hand and yelled.
“God I hate you why did you do this to me?!?!” I didn't mean that I
hated him the pain just hurt so bad.
“Okay Elissa. It's time for the babies, to come. Are you ready to
push?” The doctor asked.
“Yes!” I screamed.
“Okay, when the contraction comes I need you to push as best as you
can,” she sat in a stool and watched for the babies. When I felt the
next contraction I pushed, “I can see the head your doing good. Give
me one more big push, and we will have the first one out.” I pushed
as hard as I could.
“It's a boy, now lets get the baby girl out here.” on the next
contraction I pushed and the baby girl came out. I felt really relieved
and tired all of a sudden, but then I heard the doctor say, “Elissa I
don't know how to tell you this but your baby boy is severely under
weight, he's only 2 pounds, we are going to have to keep him here
until he reaches a healthy weight, and we need to make sure he has
no other health issues. We will keep him here as long as it takes to
make sure that he is healthy. This issue is very common in twins and
there is no need to worry. Your baby girl is just fine. She is a good 5
pounds. Very surprising for twins.
Hearing all of this made me cry, all I wanted was two normally
healthy babies. Aiden held me as I cried. I wasn't even allowed to
hold my baby boy. I didn't care that he was small I just wanted to
hold him.

This morning was terrible I have to leave the hospital today without
Akira, he’s still too small. He’s gained a pound since we’ve been here
but I still haven’t been able to hold him or feel him. It’s just not fair!!!
The doctors told me I couldn’t stay any longer. We are allowed to
take baby Aiyanna home though. I’m happy that she is healthy but I
really wish her brother was too. The doctors said once he is five
pounds I can take him home. Hopefully that’s pretty soon.
Once we got home I brought Aiyanna up to the nursery and I went
and laid down in my bed. Aiden followed me and laid down next to
me.
“He’s going to be okay Elissa I promise; the doctors said he’s going to
be perfectly fine. Once he gets normal weight we can bring him home
and he will live his life like any other normal kid, we won’t deprive
him of his child hood. But we have to start showing off our baby girl,
let’s call Jake, Nicole, and Nate. Anyone else can visit later.” Aiden
was talking a mile an hour; it was so hard to understand him he was
so excited.
“Okay, well I’m going to get Aiyanna and check her diaper and take
a picture and send it to Bree. I told her I would send her one” I
hopped up off the bed and walked to the nursery. I felt Aiden follow
me. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and got to my camera.
Aiyanna was awake just lying there with her eyes open. I quickly
took the picture. I sent it to Bree with her name underneath. Then I
picked Aiyanna up and brought her downstairs to sit with me on the
couch. A few minutes later Bree texted back:
Awwww! She’s so cute!!!!
I just smiled at her text and went back to playing with Aiyanna,
when all of a sudden she started bawling her eyes out.
“Shit, Aiden can you make me a bottle please!?”
“Yeah sure, be right there baby.”
“Thank you.” I couldn’t help it but I almost started crying because I
can’t hold my baby boy in my arms when he’s crying because he’s
hungry, tired, needs a diaper change or just wants to be held. It
breaks my heart.
“Hey babe, the hospital just called they said that Akira grew another
pound and that he’s growing really fast. They said we should be able
to pick him by next week.”
“Really?!?!?! Oh my gosh, that’s amazing!!!!!!!” I said as he brought
my Aiyanna’s bottle. I started feeding her and then my phone started
ringing, Aiden picked it up and put it up to my ear, “Hello?”
“Hey, it’s me. Can I come over and see the babies?” I heard Jake’s
voice say.
“Yes of course, but Akira is still in the hospital. He was very small
when he was born so we have to wait a couple more weeks to bring
him home.”
“Okay, well I’ll be there in a few to see Aiyanna.”
“Okay see you in a few Jake.”
“Bye.”
“Bye.”
A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, I already knew it
was Jake.
“Babe will you answer that?” I asked Aiden.
“Yeah,” He got up and opened the door for Jake, “Hey man, she’s in
the living room go ahead.” A few seconds after Jake walked in the
room and smiled.
“She’s adorable, can I hold her?” He asked.
“Of course, come sit on the couch though, she’s really light and
fragile.”
“I know I’ve held baby cousins before,” He smiled and sat down next
to me and I passed her over, “She really is adorable guys,” He said
and just stared at Aiyanna. I smiled as I thought one day Jake really
is going to make a great dad.

Today’s the day; I finally get to bring my baby boy home! He’s been
in the hospital since the day he was born and now he’s ten weeks
old, I haven’t been able to hold him or anything, but the doctor says
he’s at the weight a two month old baby should be at. Aiyanna is
eight pounds. They said that Akira is seven pounds six ounces. So
he’s not too far behind her.
“Hey Aiden, what if Akira would have died I don’t think I could have
lived with myself if that would have ever happened. I mean it would
have been heartbreaking only having Aiyanna and her brother died.” I
wondered this since they day at the hospital when they told me that
he was only two pounds.
“Babe, if that would have ever happened we would have just had to
deal with it. We wouldn’t just be sad all the time we would have
done whatever was best, like taking care of Aiyanna that would have
been the most important thing. Nothing else, we have to think of the
positives not the negatives, just be happy that he’s alive, yeah it
sucks that we didn’t get to take care of him the first two months of
his life, but just think Aiyanna already sleeps through the night.
Maybe he will too.”
“I’m sorry; I’ve just been kind of upset lately I really wish that I could
have been with him every moment while he was in there. It’s not fair
for him to of had to stay while his sister was at home.” I told him as
we got out of the car, to go into the hospital. We walked up the
front steps hand in hand. We walked up to the registration desk.
“Hi we are here to pick up our son. Akira Jacob Anderson. He should
still be in the OBGYN.” The receptionist looked up something in her
computer.
“Okay, you can go on up I’ll let them know you are here for him.”
“Thank you,” we both replied and walked towards the OBGYN. We
walked in and saw that Akira was already in the car seat that we
left the day we took Aiyanna home. He was already to go. He looks
so small! He doesn’t even look like he’s seven pounds. It’s crazy how
much bigger Aiyanna is.
“He’s all set, you can go ahead and take him home,” The nurse
replied.
“Thank you so much.” I said and pick up Akira, He even feels really
tiny.
Once we got home with Akira I told my mom she could go back to
work. She just watched Aiyanna until we got back. My mom left and
we were home alone, like usual. I decided to text Nathan and Nicole
to let them know that they can come and see Akira since he’s finally
home. A few minutes after I texted them they were home.
“Hey, where is he?!?!?” Nicole yelled.
“Be quiet he’s sleeping!” I said and walked over to where he was
laying in his car seat. Nicole picked him up and he nestled into her
arms.
“He’s so cute! Aiden he even has your nose and mouth!” She said.
“Yeah, well that’s my little boy right there. He’s got to be as
handsome as his dad is.”
“Sure honey, whatever you say.” I said and just laughed.
“Hey babe, I got you didn’t I?”
“True.”
“I love you.” Aiden said and kissed the top of my head.
“I love you too.”

It’s been three months since Akira has been home, he’s still a lot
smaller than Aiyanna. He’s only ten pounds and Aiyanna is sixteen
pounds. I hope he doesn’t stay too much smaller than her, I don’t
want him to be under developed all of his life.
“Hey babe, I think we should at least start wedding plans, I mean we
don’t have to get married yet but we could start thinking of ideas
and figuring out a date.” Aiden said.
“Yeah, we could start on that soon, maybe we could set the date for
a day after the babies learn how to walk and stuff so we have a
flower girl and a ring bearer. “
“We could do that. I love you so much and I can’t wait to see you
walk down the aisle in that white dress. You’re going to look
beautiful, as always.”
“Baby, you’re so sweet. I can’t wait to finally be married to you and
be your wife.”
“I can’t wait either baby.” We cuddled up close to each other and just
laid there while the babies slept. I can’t believe they are five months
old.
On Monday we start our new home schooling, we both don’t want to
be away from the kids all day so we decided that this was the best
choice for us. Nathan and Nicole want to do it too but they still have
to try and convince their moms. We all decided that since we are in
the same grade we could all help each other on the assignments. We
all have our own laptops so it would be easy to work together on it
all. I love that our friends are on our sides.
I drifted off into a deep sleep and I wasn’t even tired at first.
Where am I? I thought this isn’t my room; I got up out of this bed
and walked out the door. I looked to my left and there was a set of
stairs, and then to my right and there was a big long hallway.
“Mommy!” Yelled a little girl from down the hallway, “You needs to
help daddy! The mean man is trying to hurt him! Mommy help!” Was
the last thing she said before she disappeared. I ran down the
hallway and into the room and there was a man pointing a gun at
Aiden and Akira. The man saw me and smiled as he shot Aiden in the
head and then Akira, then he turned to me.
“You’re last mommy.” And he pointed the gun and shot.
I jumped awake and Aiden was gone from our bed. I got up in a
hurry and ran into Akira and Aiyanna’s room. Aiden is holding
Aiyanna and Akira is in his basinet still. I walked over and picked him
up. I smiled and held him close to me.
“Mommy’s here, I love you and I’ll never let anyone hurt you, I
promise.” I kissed his forehead and followed Aiden downstairs. We
sat on the couch and turned on the TV as we fed the babies. Akira
fell asleep in my arms again and I brought him upstairs, Aiden
followed behind me. We set the babies in their basinets and walked
back to my room.
“More alone time for the parents,” Aiden said and smiled at me. I
smiled back and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed
me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He
laid us on the bed and started taking my clothes off. I pulled the
blanket over us as we continued.

THE END

No comments

AT 3GIST, WE LOVE COMMENTS!