Breaking News

My Sophomore Year by KATIE SUCH (Episode 2)


(Episode 2)

I woke up to my phone vibrating on Aiden’s bed side table. I looked
at it, Bree was texting me:
Hey, sorry I didn’t call last night I was really busy
I miss you though; my dad got visitation rights so
I will be there for spring breaks, summers and either
Thanksgiving or Christmas, depends on which one
He wants me on. So how are you and Aiden doing
I sat up and replied:
Its fine I don’t except you to always call, and
I really miss you too, that’s cool I can’t wait
To see you in the spring, it’s going to be a
Blast you wait. Aiden and I are good, my
Mom had another one of her ‘friends’ over
So I stayed at Aiden’s house because his
Parents are in Japan.
Bree:
I know I’m excited. Ewwww, sorry but your mom
Is turning into a whore, that’s just gross she is going to
End up pregnant. But oh well what can you do? Awwww
You didn’t do anything did you?
Me:
I know and with another kid around maybe she will
Stay out of my hair for awhile. I nope can’t do anything
If she does, we didn’t have sex, but he did… well you know?
Bree:
Oh my god!!!!! No way? Was it like fun? Did you like it?
Me:
Oh god Bree haha. Yes I was fun, it felt amazing. By the was
Do you have a boy friend yet?
Bree:
Actually I do I was just about to tell you about him.
He’s 17 his name is Isaac he is six foot four. Brown
Eyes, black hair, he has his nose, lip, tongue, and
Both eyebrows pierced. He’s on the basketball team,
Football team and also on the track team, he’s super
Smart and really sweet, I’ll send you a picture later.
Me:
Awwww how cute, and okay to the picture, but I go to go
Aiden just woke up, I’ll talk to you later Bree, you better
Not forget to send me that picture, I’ll be waiting.
She didn’t reply after that.
“Well good morning sexy.” Aiden said.
“Morning babe, sleep well?” I asked and acted like nothing really
happened last night. It all feels more like a dream, but it wasn’t I
know that.
“Yes, you didn’t mind what I did last night do you?”
“Not at all but that is all we are going to be doing for awhile. Got
it?”
“Yes I know you aren’t ready for anything more and I respect that,
maybe one day we can. But defiantly not until you are ready,
because I don’t want to force you into anything, and I hope you
know that I love you.”
“Really you mean it?”
“Yes I really do mean it; I love you with all my heart.”
“Awwww baby I love you too.” I kissed him and got out of the bed. I
put my shorts back on. I’m in my shirt and underwear. It makes me
uncomfortable, “I’m going to shower if that’s okay? I feel disgusting.”
“Yeah go ahead you know where the bathroom is.”
“Okay, I’ll be right back.”
“Okay.” He said and I walked into the bathroom, I didn’t have to ask
where the towels are because there is a rack right when I walk in. I
started the water and while it warmed up I got undressed.
After I got done I changed into the white skinny jeans and purple
shirt I brought I changed out all of my piercings to my purple ones
and I brushed out my hair. I didn’t poof it like I normally do, I just
left it down. I don’t really care what I look like when I’m not in
school. Not really anyone to impress. I put on my eyeliner and
mascara and went back to Aiden’s room. He’s already dressed and
waiting for me.
“Here your phone went off.” He said and handed it to me.
“Thanks.” I opened the message. It’s the picture of Bree’s boyfriend.
Damn he is cute! But Aiden is still way cuter. I should probably send
one back. So without Aiden knowing I snapped a picture. He is
looking at his IPod and smiling. I send her the picture and saying:
He’s really cute here is Aiden. 
“So got anything planned for today babe?” I asked.
“Nope, what do you want to do?”
“We should do something. I don’t really know what though.”
“How about we go for a walk?”
“Okay,” we walked downstairs and I put my clogs and he slipped on
his black Supras and we headed out the door. I intertwined my hand
with his. We walked for about two blocks and we saw a moving
truck parked in the big blue house. It’s right next to where Bree’s dad
lives. We curiously walked by. From what we saw, there are two twin
boys that are about six, a teenage boy, probably around sixteen, a
girl that looks about thirteen and a mom. I don’t see a dad, but he
might be in the house.
“Should we see if they need any help?” Aiden asked.
“Sure I guess.” I walked with him up the women that looked like the
mom.
“Hi I’m Aiden and this is my girlfriend Elissa. Did you need any help?”
“Sure that would be great. Kids come out here!” She yelled and all
the kids ran outside, “These are my twin boys they are eight, Nick
and Nolan. This is Nicole she is fifteen, and this is her twin brother
Nathan. I’m Natalie.”
“Nice to meet you all,” I said.
“Nice to meet you too,” They all replied.
“Their mom should be here soon.” Natalie said.
“Aren’t you their mom?” Aiden asked confused.
“Well yes but you see I’m a lesbian and I’m married to a girl named
Lane.”
“Oh that’s really cool.”
“Yeah, most of my kids follow in my footsteps. Except for Nolan, I
noticed he’s the only one interested in the opposite sex.”
“Mom, your going to scare them away,” we heard Nathan say.
“Oh Nate you worry too much,” she rubbed his hair and walked up to
the house. Nate is tall, probably about six feet, has light emo cut
hair and blue eyes. He has his lip, tongue, and eyebrow pierced.
Nicole is looks about five seven, she has long blonde hair with blue
eyes. She has her nose and her lip pierced. Nick and Nolan both have
brown hair, Nick’s is slightly longer. Neither have piercings.
“So what can we help with?” I asked.
“I need help organizing my room, so does Nicole, so Aiden you can
go with her and Elissa how about you come with me?” Nathan said.
“Ok,” we both said. Considering the two of them are gay, it doesn’t
bother me as much cause I know that Nicole won’t hit on Aiden.
“So would you rather me call you Nate or Nathan?” I asked as we
walked to his room.
“It doesn’t matter, most people call me Nate but it is totally up to
you whether you want to call me Nate or Nathan.”
“Alright, I think I will stick with Nathan, so I can be original. So what
school do you go to?”
“Nicole and I start North View tomorrow. What grade are you in?”
“Cool Aiden and I go to the same school; we are both in the tenth
grade and you?”
“Cool we are both in the tenth as well.”
“That’s cool. Let’s hope we have some classes together and we can
all hang out? I’m not usually friendly but your family seems really
cool.”
“Yeah that would be cool and thanks my family is pretty awesome.”
“Yeah well I’m going to get Aiden he and I should really be going.” I
said as I finished hanging up all of his shirts.
“Alright it was nice meeting you I guess I will see you tomorrow, and
thanks for the help Elissa.”
“Not a problem, see you,” I said and walked over to Nicole’s room to
get Aiden. I knocked on the door. Aiden answered.
“We should get going hun,” I said and we waved goodbye and left.
“They were really nice; Nicole says she misses her girlfriend back
home.”
“Awwww that’s sad well maybe they will fly her down every once in
a while, lets go to my house and go to bed.” I said, I’m really tired.

“Ok, let’s go.” He said and we walked back to my house.

Aiden and I have been together for six months today. I think I’m
ready to give everything I can to him. We have done everything but
sex and I think I’m ready. I know my mom doesn’t want me to have
sex but she is just being a hypocrite. If she can then why can’t I? I’m
not on birth control or anything, but I have condoms.
“Hey babe,” Aiden said pulling me abruptly out of my thoughts.
“Hey,” I said and kissed him.
“Happy six months.”
“Thanks you to babe, are your parents coming back tomorrow as
planned?”
“Not sure, they might be stuck there even longer if this deal they are
trying to make doesn’t go through.” He said. I have only met his
parents once. Now they have been gone for a month because they
are out on business.
“Okay, well shall we celebrate at your house tonight? We can order
in watch a movie and just relax.”
“Sounds good baby I can’t wait. It’s Friday, so you can sleep over, if
you want.”
“Yes of course, now should we go meet up with Nicole and Nathan?”
“Yea,” he answered and gripped my hand in his slightly larger one.
He’s always so sweet; we haven’t really fought about anything
unless it was something stupid.
At lunch we all sat at our normal table, just the four of us.
“Happy six month lovebirds,” Nicole sweetly said as she sat across
from us. Usually I sit across from Aiden but today I felt like sitting
next to him. I mean we have been together for half a year.
“Thanks,” we both replied while continuing to eat our food.
“Welcome, so any special plans for tonight?”
“Nope, just going to sit at my house, order in and watch a movie.”
Aiden cautiously explained, as if to prove something.
“Yes sure ‘watch’ a movie,” she put fake air quotes out to emphasize
something else.
“No nothing of that nature, we aren’t really ready for that. Well I
am I’m just waiting for Elissa to be ready I’m not rushing her into
anything that she doesn’t want to do.”
“That’s cute; it’s really nice of you to wait instead of to break up
with her just because she isn’t ready.”
“That’s just the kind of guy I am Nicole I mean geez I’m not some
asshole.”
“Sure you aren’t, I’ve had my chances with guys before I found out
I’m lesbian, all guys are the same, they get what they want and then
leave the girl. If you have sex with her then dump her, I personally
will kill you.” She threatened holding out her spoon to him.
“Okay, I’m not like that if we do have sex it’ll be my intentions to
stay with her as long as she wants me. Then if she ever decides that
she doesn’t want to be with me anymore, I’ll die inside everyday but
that will be her decision and I would never want to ruin that for her. I
love her and I would never do anything to hurt her.”
“Good, cause if you hurt her, I will rip you balls off and choke you
with them.”
“Okay enough, stop torturing my poor baby.” I cut in, I’m trying not
to laugh my ass off but I can’t help it. It’s just way too funny. Just as
I said that, the bell for next period rang.
“What ever you say Elissa, but call me when you can tomorrow.”
“Will do Nicole, I’ll see you later.”
After school, we rode the bus to Aiden’s house. He unlocked the door
and threw his and my stuff in his room and then came down with a
box, it’s not small or big. He handed it to me and I opened it. It’s a
little emo bear, under it is a ring.
“Elissa that ring is a symbol of my love for you, you’re my one and
only and that ring is a promise that you are the only girl in my life
and my only love.”
“Aiden it’s beautiful, thank you so much, I love you.”
“I love you to Elissa.” He wrapped his arms around me and we
hugged. I pulled away first and kissed him soft but passionately.
Butterflies formed in my stomach. After six months Aiden still gives
me butterflies. He is the only guy that can do that. He’s the one, I
know he is and I’m ready to give him everything I have to offer. I
pulled his shirt off and kissed his neck and I kneeled down and kissed
down is body. I was about to unbutton his white skinny jeans when
he stopped me.
“Whoa, Elissa stop. It’s too early in the day, and I don’t want to
make you do anything that you will regret.”
“Well I know that I want you, but you are right about it being too
early. As long as I’m doing it with you it’ll never be something that I
regret.”
“You’re too modest; I’m not that great in bed.”
“Ha, babe you’re too funny, you’re good with your hands I can’t
imagine what your little guy can do, plus he isn’t so little from what
I can see.” I said and looked down. He has a huge bulge in his pants.
“Hmmm well all eleven inches is a work of art.” WOW did he just say
eleven? Now that is scary. I think my eyes popped out of their
sockets.
“Well we will just have to see him later.” I told him and bit my lip.
“I’ll think about it. I only bring out Junior for special people.”
“I’m not special enough?”
“Course you are.” He said and planted a kiss on my nose, “Now shall
we order that food or what?”
“Yes.”
During the movie we barely watched any of it. I don’t ever remember
then name of it. Aiden is on top of me and we are lying on the couch.
“Why don’t we go somewhere more comfortable?” I asked.
“Sure anything for you,” he hopped up and picked me up off the
couch. He carried me up to his room. He put me down on his bed and
resumed his position on top of me before kissing me again he asked,
“Are you sure this is what you want?” I only responded by kissing
him. I pulled a condom out of my back pocket and set it on his bed
side table. He looked at it and nodded he slowly took off my shirt.
He tried unhooking my bra but I stopped him.
“Please don’t I’m insecure bout my boobs.” I stated breathing heavily.
“Okay, if that’s what you want.” He didn’t even give me time to
answer; he pulled my lips back to his and continued. I hitched my left
leg around is waist and flipped us both over so that I’m on top. I
pulled his shirt up and he helped me get it over his head. Then
without warning he flipped me back over.
“I like to dominate,” he said and winked he kissed down my body to
my red skinny jeans. He unbuttoned them and pulled them down,
revealing my black boy shorts, “You know boy shorts turn me on
more than thongs ever did.” He smiled and I unbuttoned his own
pants as he pulled them off. He slowly pulled of his boxers, revealing
his ten inches. I’m really scared that it’s going to hurt but I’m ready
for this and I want this. He inched off my underwear while kissing my
neck. I tiled my head back so he has more room. He stopped before
putting the condom on, “Babe are you really sure that you want to
do this right now? I really don’t want you to regret anything and
even if you stop me now I still love you to death.” I didn’t want to
say anything I just nodded.
“Okay, this is going to hurt, I’m really sorry but it is. If it gets to be
too unbearable just tell me to stop.” With him saying that, he slowly
pushed inside of me. He didn’t move fast at all. The pain hurt so bad,
I felt a tear race down my cheek. He looked at me worried and I just
nodded for him to keep going.
Pretty soon the pain turned into pleasure. I started actually moving
with him; he pushed a bit faster as we both let out loud moans. I’m
about to reach my point and I know he is too. I moved with him until
I felt him reach his peak and release inside of me. Mine came as soon
as his did. He collapsed on top of me and then rolled off leaving
kissed all over my body. He really does make me feel loved.
“Oh, shit,” He said.
“What?” I asked really worried.
“The condom…” He didn’t finish what he was saying he just looked
at the used condom. I looked at it and didn’t see anything wrong
with it.
“What Aiden, what’s wrong with the condom?” I asked really tired
not really caring.
“It broke.” Was all he could say? Did I care? Not really, what is so bad
about it breaking?
“Oh, whatever,” I replied not really caring. It’s used so what’s wrong
that it now broke? Aiden didn’t seem to mind that I really didn’t care
he laid on his side and wrapped his arms around me, and fell asleep.
I nuzzled my head into his chest and drifted off into my dreams.

I woke up this morning not feeling to well. It’s been two months
since Aiden and I first had sex. We don’t do it everyday but every time
we get the chance. My mom knows that we have, because she
walked in on us the other night, she didn’t seem to care as much as I
thought she would. She lets Aiden stay over whenever he wants to
and when his parents are out of town.
My stomach turned and I ran to the bathroom and puked. I have
been doing this for a week now, waking up puking, having
headaches, then eating and feeling a little bit better. I feel like I’m
gaining weight. My shirts feel tighter and so do my pants.
“Elissa Aiden’s here, do you want me to let him in or just stay in the
living room?”
“Living room I’ll be ready in a few! Oh and mom can we go to the
doctors after school I’m still throwing up.”
“Yes hun, I’ll pick you up and take you, I have off today anyway so it
won’t be a problem.”
“Thanks mom.” I put on one of my looser shirts and a pair of sweat
pants. I threw my hair up in a pony tail, and threw on some light
eyeliner. I have been dressing like this for the past week and a half. I
haven’t really been feeling like taking my time and getting all ready.
Aiden doesn’t seem to care either. He’s just worried about my puking.
I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.
“Hey babe, are you still not feeling well?”
“No, not really, I don’t know what’s up with me but I don’t like it. I
feel like crap all the time and I’ve been so tired lately.”
“Well you’re going to the doctors tonight right? Can I come with?”
“Yeah, my mom will pick us up from school.”
“Okay, do you want to get to the bus now?”
“Can we just walk? I’m not feeling the bumpiness of the bus I don’t
want to puke again today.”
“Yeah, no problem.”
After my last class I walked with Aiden and went to go get my stuff
from my locker and then to go meet my mom.
“Hey mom.”
“Hi sweetie let’s get you to the doctor you’re really pale, you don’t
look so good.”
“I don’t feel good either; I just want to go to sleep.” I sat in the back
with Aiden, I laid my head down on his lap and closed my eyes, and
he rubbed my cheeks and played with my hair. I couldn’t really fall
asleep but it made me feel a bit better. Being comforted and soothed
by Aiden always makes me feel better.
“Well we are almost at the doctors, I called you in and I told them
your symptoms they want to look at you and do a few tests.”
“Okay then I can go home and sleep for the rest of the weekend I’m
so tired and I don’t want to move at all.”
“Well you can do that, I don’t care, and Aiden can stay with you and
help you if you want.”
“Only if he wants, can we just go check in now?” I asked realized he
had parked and stopped.
“Oh yeah lets go.” We got out of the car and I went inside and sat on
a chair next to Aiden and laid my head on his shoulder while my
mom checked me in.
“Elissa Anderson?” I heard the nurse come out and say. The three of
us got up and followed the nurse to a room, “Hi Elissa I’m Nancy I
have a few questions for you.”
“Ok.”
“Are you sexually active?”
“Yes.”
“Are you on Birth control?”
“No.”
“Do you use protection when having sex?”
“Yes.”
“When’s the last time you engaged in sexual activity?”
“Um, last Saturday.”
“Ok, only a few more questions. When was the first time you have
had sex?”
“About two months ago.”
“Okay, well we need you to take this cup and go to the bathroom
and urinate on it. You can put it in the little turn holder in there and
turn it. Then come back in here and we will come and tell you the
results of the test. If it’s negative we will have to take some blood
and do some other tests.”
“Wait what tests are you doing that you need my pee?”
“A pregnancy test.”
“What? Why?”
“Your symptoms show all the signs.”
“Oh, this can’t be happening, I can’t be pregnant.”
“Actually it’s very possible babe, I told you the first night we had sex
the condom broke and you thought nothing of it and I didn’t know
what else to say.” Aiden spoke up.
“Yeah, but I didn’t even think about pregnancy. It just didn’t cross my
mind.” My mom never said a word she just sat there speechless. I
walked in the bathroom and did what they needed me to do. I
should have known that this was possible when I didn’t get my
period when I thought I should have. How could I be so stupid? It
explains everything. The clothes not fitting, morning sickness, even
being moody and super hungry all the time, I can’t even imagine
what my dad would say if he was here. My mom is probably going to
kill me when we get home. Tears rolled down my eyes as I walked
back to the room the doctor had put me in. I opened the door to my
mom still in shock and Aiden with his head in his hands. He looked
up as I walked in.
“Oh, baby don’t cry please. Everything is going to be okay, I promise
we will get through this.” Him saying this only made me cry harder.
He wrapped his arms around me and I cried in his chest.
“Elissa I know that you didn’t intend for this to happen. I have
always wanted grandkids but not this soon. But we can deal with
this if the test comes back positive.” My mom spoke up; she can tell
I’m the most scared with all of this.
“I agree with her Elissa, I didn’t want kids so soon, but it will be
alright, my parents will be upset when they come back and we tell
them, but they will understand. We will get through all of this. I
promise baby,” Aiden kissed the top of my head and squeezed his
hands tighter around me.
“Please don’t leave me Aiden, that’s all I ask. I couldn’t take it if you
did.” Was all that could come out of my mouth at that time?
“I could never Elissa, only a cold hearted person would do that, and I
will not be like that, as long as you want me here I will be here for
you. If you tell me to go I will, but the second you tell me to come
back I will be here.”
“Thank you. I love you.”
“I love you too Elissa and I always will. I will love you until the day I
die.”
Just as he said that, there’s a knock at the door.
“Come in,” I said.
“Elissa, I don’t know if this is good or bad but your two months
pregnant. We won’t really be able to tell you the sex of the baby but
we need to do an ultrasound on the baby’s heart beat to make sure
it’s doing good and developing ok.”
“Ok,” I moved onto the bed and lifted up my shirt so he could do
what he needed to do.
“This won’t be a picture; it’ll just be a sound of the heartbeat.” He put
the little thing on my stomach and searched for the heart beat. He
stopped when he found it. To me it sounded a little faster than
normal but the doctor just said, “It’s perfect, but we might need you
to get a little bigger so the baby has more room. From your weight I
can tell you are going to be all baby. And you might want to get
some cocoa butter to prevent the stretch marks. Oh and one more
thing before you go, start taking prenatal vitamins and try to take
care of yourself. Make it easier for the baby to develop. No heavy
lifting, nothing like that.”
“Thank you. I appreciate the help doc.”
“It’s my job I’ll see you in about a month, your due date is estimated
around November seventh.”
“Okay, see you in a month.” I rubbed my stomach as we walked out
the door. I’m really scared to have this baby.

I still can’t believe that I’m pregnant, it feels so unreal. Two more
weeks have past. My stomach hasn’t really grown much, but Nathan
and Nicole now know. I called Bree and asked her to be the god
mother she happily said yes. My mom has already been trying to
figure things out for where the baby will sleep and she already
bought formula and diapers. My mom is happier about this than
anyone. I don’t even know if I want to keep the baby. I mean I won’t
abort it but I’m only a sophomore. Maybe I should give it up for
adoption or something. But I know Aiden wouldn’t let me do that
and neither would I. I really want this to work but I don’t know if
Aiden will leave once the baby is born or what. I’m really scared.
Aiden has been living with us pretty much. He’s helping me out with
carrying my books even if it’s only one and he doesn’t let me get my
own food he always gets it for me. He’s the sweetest guy on earth.
I’m not going to lie about that. Not everyone in schools just my
friends but everyone will figure it out when I get bigger. I’m not really
going to tell anyone but the teachers have to know. The doctor said
when ever I’m hungry I need to eat. So he said the teachers will
understand if I need to bring like a little snack or something in class.
And if they don’t allow it then he will write a doctors note for it. I
don’t really want anyone to know I would rather be home schooled
or something but I’m not going to quit just so I can leave.
I thought about this all for awhile while my mom and Aiden went
shopping for some food that I have been craving. But my phone
ringing pulled me out of my thoughts. I didn’t even look at it I just
put it up to my ear.
“Hello?”
“Hey mommy, how are you feeling today?” Bree’s voice filled the
speaker.
“I’m good just kind of relaxing because there is nothing else to do.
Aiden and my mom are out shopping for food. Aiden wouldn’t let me
go. He says I don’t need to be on my feet so much because I’m
already on them enough during school and what not. My mom is
going baby crazy buying diapers and bottles and formula. She even
bought some baby food.”
“Wow, she must really miss having a baby in the house or
something. But at least she didn’t like kick you out of the house and
tell you that she never wanted to see you again.”
“I know and I’m glad about that.”
“Yeah, so do you have any baby names picked out?”
“Well for a boy I want either, Akira Jacob or Noah Tyler, and then for
a girl Aiyanna Raine. But I have to see what Aiden thinks.”
“Those are really cute and unique if Aiden doesn’t like them I’m
going to beat him up.” I laughed when she said that.
“Well I’m sure he’ll like them he wants a unique name.”
“Yeah, well I just wanted to call and see how you are doing I call
you later Isaac just got here and we are about to go have some fun
of our own.”
“Gosh Bree you whore. Just kidding, wear a condom and make sure it
don’t break don’t want you getting pregnant like me.”
“Oh trust me I won’t, it’s called birth control.”
“Wow rub it in much?”
“I’m only joking you know I love you. Well I’ll talk to you later I
really do have to go.”
“Okay, bye Bree.”
“Bye,” she hung up. I laid there for about another fifteen minutes
before I heard the door slam and things being put away in my
kitchen. I didn’t really feeling like going down there so I just laid in
bed. I’m in my shirt bra and underwear I didn’t feel like putting my
pants on after my shower. I just stared at the ceiling waiting for
Aiden to come up and tell me he’s home or something.
“Hey babe, your mom left for the night.” Aiden walked in and lay
down with me. He rubbed my belly and then my thigh, “No pants
today?” He said with a smile. I kissed him quick.
“Of course not, no need for them, they were probably just going to
come off anyway.” I said kissing him a little harder. I rubbed my
tongue along his bottom lip looking for an entrance. But instead of
granting it he pulled away.
“Are you sure it’s okay for us to have sex if you are pregnant?”
“Yes, I even asked the doctor. It’s perfectly safe and normal. But since
I’m already pregnant you don’t have to wear a condom.”
“Sounds good to me,” he replied with a smile, he kissed me and he
rolled over so he on top of me. He acted really careful as in to not
hurt the baby or something. He broke the kiss and started kissing my
neck, biting down enough to make me moan, “It’s so sexy hearing
you moan, your mom thought we might need some stimulation for
better sex while you are pregnant.” He said stopping everything.
“What do you mean by that?”
“His and Hers KY jelly….” He said kind or embarrassed and pulled in
out of his jean pocket.
“Oh, well use it then, mother is pretty much a sex addict I think she
would know what she’s doing.”
“You’re sure?”
“Yeah why not, it couldn’t hurt to try it.”
“Okay then.” He opened the box and grabbed the ‘hers’ bottle and set
it down on the bed next to him. He then went back to kissing my
neck. He rubbed my thigh and then slowly started to take off my
underwear. Once he got them off he threw them on the floor. I
helped him take off his shirt and pants, now he’s sexily in his blue
boxers. He grabbed the bottle and looked at it, “it says it should feel
cold but in a good way for you.”
“Well use it.” I insisted my hormones talking. He applied some to his
fingers and slowly started fingering me. He moved his fingers in and
out while using his thumb to massage my clit. I could feel it getting
really cold and it made me moan even more, “Please stop I want you
in me like now.” I said. He didn’t hesitate he stopped and pulled off
his boxers and he began kissing me and pushing in and out. But after
like a minute he stopped.
“I can’t do this.”
“Why not?”
“I feel like I’m hurting the baby like my dick is like going inches away
from its face or hitting it.”
“Babe the baby isn’t even that mature yet. Your fine just please, I
really need this.”
“I can’t it’s just weird, I’m sorry, maybe another time when I’m not
really thinking about all of this.”
“Whatever just get out, don’t bother sleeping here tonight. Just go
home I’ll call you in the morning, if I feel like it.”
“Babe, please don’t do this, not tonight. Please.”
“No, just go, bye Aiden.”
“Bye, love you Elissa.”
“Whatever.” He got up and grabbed his clothes and I’m guessing
walked to the bathroom across the hall. A few minutes later I heard
the front door slam shut. I feel really hungry so I put my underwear
back on and then I put my sweats on that are really big. I got up and
walked to the stairway and I got about half way down when I
tripped over one of my mom’s shoes. I fell backwards and hit my
head. I blacked out.

1 comment:

AT 3GIST, WE LOVE COMMENTS!