Breaking News

How Religion Destroyed My Relationship. story shared by an ACEONDO student. Episode one

My name Is Timmy Adegoke, a student of Adeyemi college of education, quiet bright child until I meant my own problems myself, which was love.
I thought love was everything in this world until I meet this Muslim girl, I was so In love with this girl, I forgot my status has a christian. My love for this Muslim girl grow so much that was always ready to sacrifice anything for her.
To be candid this girl is beautiful. She is the shy type and she hardly talks, all this attribute made me love her more. As for me she is already a kind of girl I would love to marry. The funniest thing is that my dad is a pastor but all this didn't really matter to me, all that matterred to me was the true love I have for this girl. 
Dating this girl I lost trust from my christian friends and brothers but still it didn't make me love her any less. I will not eat just because I wanted to buy her something,  I would rather walk just to buy her good stuffs...Love don't care that is my favorite saying...  But hmmmmm
To be continue....

No comments

AT 3GIST, WE LOVE COMMENTS!